Question: "We live in a terrible age, our world is ruled by violence: what is the opinion of modern prophetism? What will happen to us and to the world?" Thank you, you are really smart! Giulia from Modena.
. _ ._ .
Answer: If we consider our history, we will realise that men have always been at war.
Life is impossible: it should not be like this, but there is nothing that we can do about it!
Actually, we tend to think that this part of the century will influence the future and determine the fate of mankind.
This decisive period will lead to the extinction of mankind, followed by the total destruction of life on the Earth, or will result in the birth of a new man.
- A man who does not hate life, as happened in the past; a man truly able to love life.
- A man who is affirmative instead of negative.
- A man who does not aim at life after death, but fully enjoys each moment and regards this life as a gift, instead of a punishment.
- A man who is not be the enemy of his body, but rather respects it as the temple of his soul.
- A man who is able to love and does not fear it; a man who establishes various kinds of relations and yet does not reject his identity.
There is no longer a third alternative.
Under the current conditions, man cannot survive.
He must change and evolve, or he will die and leave the Earth!
But we believe that "something" or "someone" will come, because life appeared only on our tiny planet, a trifle – just think about the Earth’s size: it is just a grain of sand in the universe- and the creator of life will surely protect it!
This must be the luckiest place in the whole universe: the birds sing, the trees grow and bloom, men are alive and, in spite of the haters, love, sing, dance and help one another ...
Something amazing has happened, and we know that it will be always so!
If society wants to live better, it must give birth to a New Man, but it takes a substantial change in the human behaviour, that is from the passage of preponderance, namely greater strength or importance of having, in selfish mode, the mode of being.
is it really possible a behavioural transformation on a large scale?
And if it is possible, we ask ourselves, how to produce it?
Here we are helped by the Prophecy on a large scale on the web, so that more people are aware of what to do.
In my opinion, human character, if one wants to make the mass social component evolve, can change provided that the following conditions are met.
The main points are four,
- first: be aware (awareness) of the State of suffering in which selfish humanity lives;
- Third, admit honestly that there is another way (at the very least you can do that) to overcome the discomfort itself;
- Fourth: full accept the idea that, to overcome our discomfort, our discomfort, especially in too many social inequalities, we must accept our certain ideologies and certain rules of life and change the current way of life.
I have not made up anything, these four points correspond to the four noble truths of Buddha's teaching, rather they are the pillars on which this doctrine is established, related to the conditions of human existence, only on specific cases of human illness due to particular individual or social circumstance, are they not applied?
But come closer to us, the same principle, it is understood also to Marxist idea of salvation.
We have been asked: "How many people write articles about Modern Prophetism? And then, can you tell us something more about love, considering that you talk about it in every article?" A. My answer begins with this assertion: We are one, no one and one…
Love is an encounter, an orgasmic match, between death and life. If you do not know love, then you will ignore the meaning of life. You were born, you have lived, you have died ... but you still ignore it. You know nothing about the…
The second step towards the love is to learn changing your poison into honey… Many people love, but their love is deeply contaminated by poison: hate, jealousy, anger, possessiveness. Your love is surrounded by a thousand and a poison! Love is something delicate: you think…
Never as it is in this age it is important to love. Because when we truly love, we can deeply know other people and ourselves. The body can surrender to the injuries of the age, but our spirit, when it loves, or better when it…
The fourth step: be nothing. When you start thinking about being someone, you block yourselves; thus, love cannot flow., Love can flow only from that one who is nothing. Love only live in nothing. When you are empty, love is present. When you are full…
Modern Prophets - Principles of Humanistic Logic